Sunday, August 19, 2012

What's For Dinner This Week?

Here is an update on what I plan to be doing in the kitchen this week (plans do change..just putting that out there too)

Here are the recipes I will be (adjusting) using...

Monday -  Two Tomato Pasta with Mozzarella   (definitely will be adding some sort of protein...)

Tuesday - Garlicky Baked Shrimp and Zucchini Tots (will probably add some yellow squash in here too)

Wednesday - Southwestern Chopped Chicken Salad (this is actually going to be a REPEAT dinner for us...it was delicious, but this time I think I am going to use some sort of red meat...)

Thursday - Since I am missing my favorite Florida restaurant, Hula Bay, I am going to make my own Hula Bay inspired dinner...Chipotle Chicken Sliders and grilled asparagus...if only I could have their sushi delivered to my house....soooo good...

Rach and I at Hula Bay


If you are ever in Tampa, Florida and need a place to eat: http://www.hulabayclub.com/
Definitely worth the trip it takes since it is a bit off the beaten path!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment