Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cheesy Quinoa...DOES NOT compare to Mac N Cheese

This may be the first time I have ever had to go out and purchase dinner because of a flop.
The pin I used compared their recipe to Macaroni and Cheese...just better for you. So, I thought, why not? Especially if it is healthier...

So, I headed to Wegman's scouring the aisles for the elusive Quinoa...of course it wasn't in a "regular" aisle...I had to go to the organic aisle...and it wasn't cheap either...

Cheesy Quinoa if you're interested...here is the recipe:
http://aroundthetableri.blogspot.com/2012/02/cheesy-quinoa-mac-cheese.html

I wish I had a better outcome...but, for this girl...I just didn't like it...I will not and can not give up my Kraft Mac-n-cheese

Here are some pics though...


close up

another close up...they look like pellets

No comments:

Post a Comment