Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cajun Shrimp Pizza

For this Super Bowl theme week, Wednesday was reserved for the location of the Super Bowl...NEW ORLEANS! Unfortunately, I didn't have a ton of time, so I had to go with something quick! Therefore, no crawfish dish or jambalaya....

So, this recipe is super yummy and quick! And, I used Creole seasonings instead of Cajun seasoning only because I forgot we had any Cajun seasoning left.  It was just one of those nights...at least dinner got on the table...you all know what I mean!


Cajun/Creole Shrimp Pizza
Ingredients
1/8 purple onion, diced
1/8 green pepper, diced
2 T. Creole/Cajun seasoning
12 or so raw shrimp
pizza sauce
pizza crust (I used Boboli original pizza crust)
(I also used some of the leftover crab meat from Tuesday night's meal)

Step by Step Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Season both the shrimp and the veggies with the seasonings.

2. Saute the peppers and onions. Remove the veggies from the heat.
3. Cook the seasoned shrimp until they are no longer pink.

4. Top the pizza crust with sauce, then the veggies, cheese, and then shrimp.


5. Bake for 8 minutes.
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment