Monday, January 28, 2013

Super Bowl Week Menu!

As I was putting this week's menu together, I was feeling like a boring cook. Anything I wrote down seemed like something I had made before....and well, that was last week. (as I'm sure you noticed! My apologies!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XLVII
Anyway, with the Super Bowl less than a week away, I thought I would theme this week with tailgating favorites...only a bit healthier and served nightly with sides. Also, I included two recipes influenced by the two Super Bowl teams...I will post tonight's dinner (hopefully) tonight.


This week's (tentative) menu...things sometimes tend to change!

49ers Monday - Joe's Special (A San Francisco inspired recipe)

Ravens Tuesday - Maryland Crab Cakes, Mac n Cheese, Garlicky Green Beans

NOLA Wednesday - Cajun Shrimp Pizza

Tailgate Thursday - Crock Pot chicken wings, potato fries and veggie

Friday....nothing on tap just yet...




No comments:

Post a Comment