Monday, March 18, 2013

Pinterest Recipe! Roasted Ranch Red Potatoes

Came across a "pin" for simple roasted red potatoes...I HATE making potatoes...I never seem to get it right...plus they take SO LONG...I have done microwaved potatoes as you can see here, but those are not the healthiest..so when I came across this Weight Watchers recipe..I couldn't wait to try it! And, not so spoil the outcome...these are DELICIOUS! They are quick...easy...and did I mention DELICIOUS!!!

Here is the original pin: Ranch Roasted Red Peppers

Ranch Roasted Red Peppers
Ingredients
12 oz. red potatoes (washed and diced)
1 packet Ranch dressing
PAM spray
I added a teaspoon of sundried tomato seasoning...the other recipe used salt

Step by Step Directions
1. Soak the potatoes in water for approximately 30 minutes or more. (makes them a bit more crispy)
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
3. Dry the potatoes and put them into a large resealable bag and dump the dressing mix and other seasoning in. Shake the bag.
4. Spray the baking sheet with PAM...spread the potatoes evenly over the sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.


Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1/4 of recipe, approx 1/2 cup
Each serving = 2 Points +
PER SERVING: 78 calories; 1g fat; 18g carbohydrates; 1.75g protein; 1.5g fiber




No comments:

Post a Comment